23 Shockingly Revealing Relationship Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend
Estimated time it takes to read this article: 5 minutes
Dating can be fun getting to know someone on the surface, but eventually, you find yourself wondering about the long term.
Simply put: There’s a lot of similarities and differences that you have to spread out and review together.
Got someone you’re wanting to get closer to? Awesome!
Now you just want to know how to ask the right questions to really “get” him.
You’re on the right track.
The key to growing closer in any relationship is being able to understand that person and how the two of you can relate better.
The best way to get there? By asking questions!
So, here's 23 questions to ask your boyfriend about your relationship.
However, on a lot of lists like this, I see a lot of questions that people want to know all about themselves. Me, me, me. It makes someone come off as self-absorbed and not really interested in the other person.
I included some questions I get to the same end result without giving off a selfish vibe, and frankly, someone who you just entered in a relationship won’t know a lot about where you both are heading together
Some questions I see being listed seem redundant or are specific. You can find out a lot about a person by asking a much broader question and then lead into the specifics if it warrants.
These questions are also more serious in nature, so they can be straining if asked all at once. Blend them into your conversations over time.
Understand, if you ask all of these questions at once, it seems like an interrogation session. The last thing a guy wants from you in a relationship is to feel like you're giving a job interview, so make it feel natural.
That’s how you solve 99% of the things you are going through.
Hopefully, this list will help you get there 🙂
23 Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend About Your Relationship
- What are the most important things in life?
- What is one thing you will never do again?
- Have you ever cheated on any of your partners in the past?
- What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
- How did your family deal with disagreements?
- What are your goals in life?
- How do you react when you’re in a situation that provokes anger?
- Have you ever had to make a decision that affected your life drastically?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your happiest memory?
- When did you first realize you wanted to be with me?
- How many relationships have you had in the past?
- What are some things in life that you had to learn the hard way?
- What are your passions?
- What happened with your last relationship?
- Do you watch porn and what’s your view on it?
- What is one thing that can destroy a relationship?
- In your opinion, what’s the best way to show love?
- If you could go back in time to give advice to your younger self, what would you say?
- How important do you think sex is in a relationship?
- When was the last time you cried?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- See below
I have a confession.
I actually have a lot more than 23 questions you could have.
They are a lot more in depth and give you pretty revealing glimpse of your future with your boyfriend.
Check it out below!
○ What are your goals in life?
○ Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why
haven’t you done it?
○ If you had kids, what would be your biggest hope and biggest fear
○ What is your happiest memory?
○ If you could go back in time to give advice to your younger self,
what would you say?
○ Have you ever had to make a decision that affected your life
○ Is life anything like you had pictured it would be growing up?
○ What is one thing that can destroy a relationship?
○ How many relationships have you had in the past?
○ What happened with your last relationship?
○ How important do you think sex is in a relationship?
★ Handling Problems
○ How did your family deal with disagreements?
○ How do you react when you’re in a situation that provokes
○ When was the last time you cried?
○ What’s the biggest struggle that you’ve ever faced?
○ What are your thoughts on divorce?
○ What are the most important things in life?
○ In your opinion, what’s the best way to show love?
○ If you could fix one world problem, what would it be?
○ What do you believe in?
○ What is one thing you will never do again?
○ Have you ever cheated on any of your partners in the past?
○ What are some things in life that you had to learn the hard way?
○ Do you watch porn and what’s your view on it?
○ What is your biggest turn on?
○ What do you find most attractive in a girl?
○ What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
○ What is the funniest dream that you had that you can recall?
○ What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
○ Who is your celebrity crush?
○ What's your dream job?
○ What sport would you never want to watch?
○ Describe your ideal vacation.
○ What's one household chore that you have no clue how to do?
★ Personality and Self
○ What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
○ If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
○ What's your favorite thing about yourself?
○ Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
○ What are your passions?
○ If you’re stressed out, what helps you wind down
○ When did you first realize you wanted to be with me?
○ What was your first impression of me?
Get this list in a PDF format AND get even MORE questions to the most important person. Yourself.
Check it out below!
Having witnessed many close friends and family struggle with communication in their own relationships, it made me want to develop a platform for helping people in their love lives.
After taking many courses on relationships and studying numerous coaches, I began to help people in their communication with their partners and identify the root issues going on in their relationships.
If you are wanting to find love for yourself, I’d love to help you no matter what.